Saturday, 16 May 2009

Kings of Leon

Kings of Leon are definitely one of the bands I listen to the most at the moment. Mostly I listen to 'Only by the Night', it being the most recent and the softest in my opinion. There are songs from the other three albums I am completely in love with, but the other three albums I can't seem to find the same love for.
In my mind 'Only by the Night' is near perfect. The song 'Crawl' has never appeared much on my playlist, to be completely honest, I'm not that fond of 'Closer' either. But apart from these two tracks I can't seem to get enough of this album. My LastFM being very true to this, most of the 400 odd plays being from Only by the Night.
Again an amazing band, they please easily and prove you don't have to have a generic voice or sound to get anywhere. I won't comment on the lyrics, because I'll leave you to find this wonder on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment