
Amazon
To deviate off into the value of good sound. These headphones, considerably less impressive then they were ten minutes ago when looking on amazon. Produce quality sound. I'm a believer in music, I'm a believer it can heal the soul, it can motivate, inspire and astound. But music is nothing without something to come out of.
Recently I bought myself a pair of these. Its a bit of a snug fit, and on a fresh piercing uncomfortable and sore might I add, but they produce a beautiful sound. Unlike my last phatt headphones, which where considerably cheaper, they block out near enough all outside noise, which I put down to the level of sound they produce along side the snugger fit. I would recomend these to anyone. Generally reviews are mixed. As for the tight fit its a little difficult to get used to, so trying before you buy is an advantage.
Compltely happy with these. Although, the Sennheiser HD215s are very very tempting. So very pretty.
Recently I bought myself a pair of these. Its a bit of a snug fit, and on a fresh piercing uncomfortable and sore might I add, but they produce a beautiful sound. Unlike my last phatt headphones, which where considerably cheaper, they block out near enough all outside noise, which I put down to the level of sound they produce along side the snugger fit. I would recomend these to anyone. Generally reviews are mixed. As for the tight fit its a little difficult to get used to, so trying before you buy is an advantage.
Compltely happy with these. Although, the Sennheiser HD215s are very very tempting. So very pretty.

No comments:
Post a Comment