Monday, 25 May 2009
Linkin Park
One of the greats. Everybody knows of, or has heard Linkin Park at some point. Baby goths and baby emos discovering music are spoon fed this. School kids find it and suddenly life makes sense, because of the screaming self loathing lyrics, because of the angry teenage songs. Songs that make you know everyone feels this way and your not alone. At some defining moment, everyone knows Linkin Park. And everyone has an album.
Mines 'Hybrid Theory'. I love a few of there other songs, I can never get enough of 'breaking the habit' even if its just for the video. And 'Reanimation' is an amazing album, even if its just remixes. I think they kinda let me down a little bit with 'Minutes to Midnight'. That angry passion that was there at the begining of 'Hybrid Theory' has seemed to vanish or at least, is a little depleated. There are some good songs on there, but I have trouble connecting with this album.
Linkin Park is one of those bands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment